Rice is a staple grain of more than one-third of the world's total population. Native to Asia, rice comes in more than 40,000 different varieties with varied aroma, texture, shape, length and colour. Each type of rice has its exclusive natural taste and unique properties that work well with different cooking applications Consumed as one of the most important dietary energy sources in Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, Japan, rice is a seed that belongs to the grass Oryza sativa and Oryza glaberrima.
• Rice is a good source of dietary fibre, carbohydrate, vitamins and important minerals. The widespread health benefits of eating rice are as follows:
• It acts as fuel for the body
• It may prevent the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease.
• It helps prevent constipation
• It may protect the body against cancer
• It helps in the growth of good gut bacteria that improve digestion
Rice is a gluten-free crop, therefore it can be added in the diet of people suffering from celiac disease
Served as a main course along with daal or curries, rice is typically characterized as one of three varieties - long-grain, small grain or medium grain rice. While long grain basmati rice is widely popular for its enticing aroma, the jeera non-basmati rice is highly valued for its less cooking time, exotic flavour and high linear kernel elongation. Often known as the ‘Prince of Rice’, jeera non-basmati rice is long-grain white rice on a miniature scale.
• It takes only 10-15 minutes to be cooked
• Delicate aroma
• Great taste
• High kernel elongation
• Easy to cook
• Good mouthfeel
The reputed rice suppliers in Maharashtra provide customers with the highest quality organically grown jeera rice that has been passed by many stringent quality tests. Their offered range of jeera rice is widely demanded by patrons around the country for their reduced cooking time, tempting white colour, longer shelf life, purity and reasonable price range. Following are some the important factors that the jeera rice suppliers in Maharashtra always keep in mind to retain their dominance in the market nationwide.
• They source the jeera rice from certified organic rice producers that grow this important crop without using harmful fertilizers and harsh chemicals.
• They always ensure that their offered products are hygienically packed using sophisticated techniques as per the set quality standards.
• They can suffice bulk order for any quantity and can deliver the exact amount in the shortest time.
• They always ensure that the rice is grown under appropriate conditions by a balanced utilization of high-grade seeds and compost to maintain high nutritional value in them.
• Equipped with a diligent team of professionals, great storage capacity and wide network base, the suppliers are always able to suffice bulk order for any quantity and ensure the on-time delivery of the ordered items.
• They always offer a wide range of jeera rice at highly competitive market price.
• They always maintain transparency in all their transactions and direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of their customers worldwide.
Owing to its good taste and aroma, the economically priced jeera rice is highly demanded by people across the country.